CONVENANT TO READ AGREEEMENT
1. Eligibility. To register to Members-dating and use the Website, you must be at least eighteen. The Service does not allow you to join. You represent and warrant that the Website allows you to enter into this Agreement. You agree and acknowledge that you have access to the Website and Service at your own risk and for your personal enjoyment.
2. Term. The Agreement will continue to be in effect during your use of the Website and/or membership. Your membership can be terminated at any time. Follow the instructions in Account Settings to resign or after Members-dating receives your email or written notice. Members-dating can terminate your membership at any time. Notification will be sent to the email address that you provided in your application. This Agreement will continue to be in effect even after your membership has been terminated. Certain provisions, including sections 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 16 of the Agreement, will continue to be in effect even after termination.
3. Members may not use the Website for commercial purposes. Only Members may use the Website for their own personal use. It cannot be used for commercial purposes. Businesses, organizations, and/or companies cannot become members and should not use this Service or the website for any purpose. It is prohibited to access or use the Website for commercial or illegal purposes. This includes collecting usernames, profile data and/or email addresses from members electronically or through any other means, for marketing or sending unsolicited email or messages. It is forbidden to link or frame the Website without authorization.
4. Proprietary rights in Members-dating content All rights to the website and the service are owned and retained by Members-dating. Members-dating and its licensors own the trademarks and copyrighted material on the Website. Except for information that is already in the public domain, or for which you have been granted written permission, it is prohibited to copy, modify or publish, transmit or distribute, perform, display or sell such proprietary information.
COMPANY CONTROL WEBSITE
5. The Site. You agree to not waive any of the immunities we enjoy as interactive service providers under the CDA. We also prohibit anyone from encouraging illegal activities (such prostitution or commercial activities) in their profile, messages, or arising from information obtained through the website or services. If such conduct is discovered, we reserve the right, among other things, to remove you from the site, ban you permanently, and seek additional remedies. You also agree to:
Members-dating has the right to review and remove any messages, Members dating Messenger messages, posts or photos (collectively “Content”) that violates this Agreement or might offend, violate the rights or harm the safety of Members. The Content you post or display (hereinafter “post”) on the Service or send to other members is your sole responsibility. You automatically grant Members-dating a perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to copy, perform and display the Content you post to the public areas of Members-dating. Sublicenses can also be granted and authorized. You specifically agree that your profile, and any related information or content, may be used and displayed on other websites owned by authorized service providers (“Network sites”) You agree that members-dating, related companies, and authorized service providers may contact your via information manifested on the Website or Services via email, SMS or other means to communicate with and inform you about the Website or Service, to promote goods and services, and to send and receive communications to and from other users of the Website or Service. All costs associated with these communications, such as SMS text message costs, are your responsibility.
Members registered to other Network websites may be able to search your profile and any related information. You may also be able search for other Network member profiles. This feature could allow you to interact further with members of Network websites. Here is a partial list containing prohibited and illegal Content on the Website. The following is a partial list of prohibited Content on the Website. Members-dating reserves all rights to investigate and take the appropriate legal action against any person who violates this provision. This includes, but not limited to, the removal of the offending communication and the termination of the member. It includes Content that: is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; harasses or advocates harassment of another person or contains content that violates the privacy or rights of others including for example the unauthorized use of likeness; involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”; promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); provides material that manifests any person under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; contains obscenity; provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; offering money or other consideration in exchange for sex; solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes. The Service must be used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Your Member profile may not contain telephone numbers, street addresses or last names. It is prohibited to solicit or advertise to other members to purchase or sell products or services via the Service. It is against the rules to send junk mail or chain letters to other members. While Members-dating can’t monitor the conduct of its members off the Website it is prohibited from using any information obtained through the Service to harass, abuse or harm another person or to contact, sell, solicit, or advertise to any member without their explicit consent. Members-dating has the right to limit the number of electronic messages or emails that a Member can send to other Members within a 24-hour period. This is to protect them from any advertising or solicitation.
6. Copyright Policy/DMCA. Copyright Policy/DMCA. You must not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material or trademarks or any other proprietary information without the written consent of the owner. Without limiting the above, if you feel that your work was copied or posted on the Service in a manner that violates copyright infringement please inform our DMCA Copyright agent with the following information, as detailed in our DMCA Policy. You can send counter notifications to the DMCA-authorized agent below if applicable.
COOKIES Members-dating stores and sometimes tracks information to make your online experience more enjoyable and easier. Cookies are small bits of data that are saved on the hard drive by a user’s Webbrowser. Cookies allow a user to remember which pages they visited on a Web site to make it easier for them to return to the same Web site. They can also be used to speed up transactions on related Web sites. This allows users to easily navigate from one Web page to another and complete online commercial transactions. Major Web browsers will accept cookies at first. However, you can change your computer preferences to notify you when a cookie has been downloaded or to block third-party downloads. You can still use this Site and other websites if you refuse all cookies.
“OPT-OUT” – REVOCATION OF CONSENT PROCEDURE The Site also offers all Members and Users a procedure for ‘Opting-Out’ if the Member or User subsequently chooses to revoke or withdraw any consent to receive Offers by sending an e-mail from the email address you wish to opt out to “email@example.com” clearly stating the email address in the body of the email and that the Member or User has revoked or withdrawn consent to receive any future Offers from Site to such email address.